Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Development Blog #7

Tuesday April 23, 2013

This is going to be a very short blog. I worked on fixing what I could in the GDD, and sent it off to Matt for approval and for him to add a couple screenshots of certain menus that we did not have programmed the first time we submitted the GDD.

We also worked over Skype on implementing the shop feature and sounds. Matt walked me through how to use the code he wrote for our menu system, as I have yet to really touch it. He has been handling all of the menu stuff, and it is about time that I learn. We got the shop feature working and were able to see the bought item in the player's inventory.

That is all for this session and GSP 361. I will be writing again on the development of Project: DImension (still a working title) when GSP 362 starts up in a few weeks. Until then, happy coding.

No comments:

Post a Comment